Friday, December 5, 2014

My answer to them was as follows/ جوابي لهم كان كالتالي



 
 Many asked  me: O Father, Why  you  left the Church of Antioch and went to another church?
And I always try to shirk the answer, because I do not want to engage in the debate does not lead to the salvation of souls.
 
Today, someone asked the  same  question, but, in a way has provoked me
He was within a group of Antioch Orthodox, obviously they were directed to me.
 
  My answer  was: 
I know that there are saints in the Church of Antioch,  and  I'm a  sinner man
Therefore  I looked for a church can help me to get out of my great sins!  rather than I plunged more and more in the sin.
 
Where here in the Greek Orthodox Church which follow through the Holy Fathers  Who taught the love in the faith, I  knew  the meaning of  the  prayer  of  St. Ephrem the Syriac:
O Lord and Master of my life!
Take from me the spirit of sloth, faint-heartedness, lust of power, and idle talk.
But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to Thy servant
 
كثيرا  يسألون  : لماذا  يا  ابونا  تركت  كنيسة  انطاكية  و  ذهبت  الى  كنيسة  اخرى؟
و  انا  دائما  احاول  ان  اتهرب  من  الجواب،  لانني  لا  اريد  الدخول  في  جدل  لا  يؤدي  الى  خلاص  النفوس
 
اليوم  احدهم  سألني،  قائلا: بطريقة  استفزتني
و  هو  ضمن  مجموعة  ارثوذكسية  انطاكية،  الواضح  كانت  موجهة  لي
 
 فكان  جوابي:
 انا  اعرف  ان  هناك  قديسين  في  كنيسة  انطاكيا،  و انا  رجل  خاطئ
لهذا  بحثت  عن  كنيسة  تستطيع  ان  تساعدني  على  الخروج من  خطاياي  العظيمة!  بدلا  من  ان  اسقط  اكثر و  اكثر  في  الخطيئة

حيث  هنا  في  كنيستنا  الارثوذكسية  اليونانية التي  تتبع  طريق الاباء  معلمي المحبة  في  الايمان،  قد عرفت  معنى
صلاة  القديس أفرام السرياني:
أَيُّها الرّبُّ وسيّدُ حياتي، أَعْتِقني مِنْ روحِ البَطالةِ والفضولِ وحُبِّ الرّئاسةِ والكلامِ البطَّالِ.
وأَنْعمْ عليَّ أَنا عَبدُكَ الخاطِئ بروحِ العفَّةِ واتّضاعِ الفكرِ والصّبرِ والمحبَّةِ.


Editor: Rev.Spyridon Tanous
Ἐκκλησία τῶν Γ.Ο.Χ
www.christ-prayer.org