Friday, July 11, 2014

I was told that I an intractable priest!!/ قيل لي اني كاهن صعب المراس




 
 
Many and many people,  describing  me  that I'm  the stubborn and intractable  priest
And the dealing with me is  fatigued...
And  I do not reckon account for anyone....
And I do not have a policy to deal  with  other...
 And my words stodgy and,  and,  and...
 
 
In fact, I know I own some of these good qualities
But I did not know that I have it all
 
But I'm sorry you did not remember that I love you
 
I will reply to to  you Not from my words
Because I'm not more than a priest at the altar of the Lord
But I hold his speech to you
it is a cutter sword
 
I will send my response from the word of St. John Chrysostom,  maybe  it  you  read  it,  you  will  aware  the  meaning
 
St. John Chrysostom  said  to  you:
 
Are you the owner of authority and rich? I do not forbid this. But I promise you ... I will not shut up in front of your greed.
Are you attacking me because of this? I am ready to shed my blood, but I want to prevent you from make a mistake. I do not I hated you, I do not launch a war, but one thing I want which is the benefit to listeners.
The rich are my children, and also poor are my children.
All of you are sons of one womb which is the (baptism).
Everyone are the descendants of that womb who produced them. If you are hurling insults to the poor, because I Warned you, that poor in this case is not will not become susceptible to the loss just like you.
Because in the plights, their losses, are not more than a loss of money,
But you, the owner of the Sultan and the money and power, if you still live in your greed, I warned you that your loss will touch  your soul and your body and yourself.
 
 
St. Basil the Great says  you:
 "For you unforgiving of others will not take mercy.
Because you shut your door about the poor,  the door of God's kingdom  will  not open to  you,
As you are prevented bread from the helpless,
  When were they ask you
Thus God deprive you of eternal life, which you are  looking  for.
  You will reap what you  are planting.
You've planted the bitterness,  you will reap bitterness,
 
If planted brutality, will reap harsh fatigue, and enormous suffering.
And if you had ran away from Mercy, Mercy escapes of you,
 if you put poor in the humiliation , you will go  into  the humiliation by the one who became poor for love in you"
 
 
 
كثير  و  كثير  من  الناس،  يصفون انني  كاهن  عنيد  و  صعب  المراس
و  التعامل  معي  متعب  و  مرهق....
و  انني  لا  أحسب  حساب  لاحد....
و  انني  لا  املك  سياسة  التعامل...
و  ان  كلامي  غليظ  و،  و،  و...
 
 
في الواقع، أنا أعرف وأنني أملك بعض هذه الصفات الجيدة
ولكن لم أكن أعرف أن لدي كل  ذلك
 
ولكن أنا آسف لأنكم لم تذكروا  أنني أحبكم
 
انا لن ارد عليكم من كلماتي
لانني   انا  مجرد  كاهن  لدى  مذبح  الرب
و  لكن  انا  احمل  كلمته  لكم
هي  كالسيف  القاطع
 
 
سأرسل ردي من كلام القديس يوحنا الذهبي الفم، وربما اذا  كنتم  تقرؤوها  ، وسوف تدركون  المعنى

قال القديس يوحنا الذهبي الفم لكم:

هل   أنت   صاحب سلطة و غنى ؟ أنا لا امنع  ذلك. ولكن أعدك ... أني  لن أصمت أمام جشعك و  ظلمك.
 
هل تهاجموني  بسبب هذا؟ وأنا على استعداد لإلقاء دمي، ولكن أريد أن أمنعك من ارتكاب الخطأ.
 أنا لا أكرهكم، وأنا لا أشن حربا، ولكن شيء واحد أريد وهو
صالح للمستمعين.

الأغنياء هم أولادي، والفقراء هم أيضا أولادي.
لانكم  جميعا  أبناء رحم واحد وهو (المعمودية).
الجميع هم أحفاد من ذلك الرحم الذي أنتجكم.
 
وإذا كنت تلقي الشتائم للفقراء، انني   أحذركم، أن الفقراء في هذه الحالة  لا تصبح عرضة للفقدان  و  الخسارة  مثلك.
لأنه في المحن، خسائرهم، ليست أكثر من فقدان المال،
لكنك، صاحب السلطان والمال والسلطة، وإذا كنت لا تزال تعيش في الجشعك  و  ظلمك،
أحذرك,  ستجدني  امامك,  أن خسارتك  سوف تلمس روحك وجسدك ونفسك.
 
يقول   القديس باسيليوس الكبير  لكم:
 
من أجل أنك لا ترحم الآخرين فلا يصنع بك رحمة. ولأنك أغلقت باب بيتك إزاء المساكين فلا يفتح لك الله باب ملكوته، وكما أمسكت بالخبز عن البائسين حينما كانوا يطلبونه منك هكذا يمسك الله عنك الحياة الأبدية التي تطلبها. إنكم ستحصدون ما زرعتم. فإن كنتم قد زرعتم المرارة فستحصدون المرارة، وإن زرعتم القسوة فلا تحصدون سوى الأتعاب القاسية والعذابات الهائلة. وإن كنتم قد هربتم من الرحمة تهرب الرحمة منكم، وإن رذلتم الفقراء يرذلكم ذاك الذي صار فقيرًا حبًا فيكم

 




Editor: Rev.Spyridon Tanous
Orthodox Patristic Church- Sweden
Ἐκκλησία τῶν Γ.Ο.Χ
www.christ-prayer.org